At Joyner Fine Properties, we care deeply about the health and well-being of our clients, our agents, our employees, and our communities. While COVID-19 has greatly impacted our way of life, we remain open for business at this time and are ready to help you in the home buying or home selling process. We continue to closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials for guidance in making informed decisions. Because we are committed to make buying and selling your home the finest experience possible, here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Extensively cleaning on a daily basis and sanitizing high impact touch areas with the ability to conduct additional cleaning if necessary.
- Asking our agents and staff to keep themselves safe by frequently washing their hands and requiring that they stay home if sick.
- Encouraging employees and agents to work from home utilizing phone, text, video conferencing, and email to conduct business.
- Eliminating out-of-state business travel for our employees and non-essential visits from outside vendors.
- At this time, our offices in the Greater Richmond area are open for business and ready to serve our clients within the CDC's recommended 10-person limit in shared spaces.
- We are happy to make accommodations for your comfort level during this time and can offer many services virtually, such as Buyer Consultations done through video chat and tours of potential houses.
- To be connected with a REALTOR® who will provide you with the finest service and expertise, email us at email@example.com or visit us online at joynerfineproperties.com.
- We are encouraging agents to show homes by appointment only.
- If an agent and seller make a decision to hold an open house, it must be in alignment with the 10-person limit in a social space, practicing social distancing.
- We are encouraging agents to provide alcohol-based hand sanitizers in the entryway and soap and disposable towels in bathrooms and to consider asking open house visitors to disinfect their hands upon entering the home.
We are dedicated to serving the community with the finest real estate experience and will continue to monitor federal, state, and local agencies' guidelines, providing updates as things change. We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this season.